10802 Farnam Drive
Omaha, NE 68154
Monday - Friday 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM
We. Are. OneStaff. Medical. An independently-owned, nationally-recognized and amazingly awesome staffing firm looking for like-minded talent to add to our internal team! A work ethic forged in the Midwest, we are growing quickly, and want the right talent, looking to be challenged and grow with us in this amazing phase of our company. We promise you an open-door policy where your great ideas will be listened to by managers, and our owners, and you can truly see your individual impact on the business. If you have the drive, consider yourself a true self-starter wanting to see the impact you can make, and are motivated and awesome individual, then come be awesome with us!
The Training Specialist will develop our employees through training and educational programs. Will also a provide strong focus on development of our healthcare recruiting staff, Account Management and ancillary departments. If you have a solid sales training background, can develop and design engaging ways to train employees, and have a proven track record in doing so, we’d like to meet you.
We offer a competitive salary. You will have the opportunity to develop our training and educational system. Make it yours! This is 110% a job for extremely self-motivated people who want to make a difference as we grow to amazing new heights. Full benefits package including: health, dental, vision, life and 401k with a company match. Not to mention a very non-traditional casual culture, including; an awesome office environment that includes a break room with soda fountain, a foosball and pool table, as well as TVs everywhere. We want you to focus on the work, and being comfortable doing that helps!
OneStaff Medical. Work smarter, player harder.
- Identify training needs.
- Develop, implement and facilitate training programs.
- Track and Devleop all new hires and senior recruiters.
- Identify individual training needs of all staff
- Track improvement from new hire to senior staff to validate performance
- Work closely with management and internal stakeholders to develop internal, best practice training.
- Select appropriate training methods and activities based on department and development needs (e.g. simulations, in-house, online, mentoring, on-the-job training).
- Acclimate new hires to the business and conduct orientation sessions.
- Map out annual training plans and schedule for employees.
- Apply adult learning theory to programs.
- Use known education principles and stay up-to-date on new training methods and techniques.
- Design and prepare educational aids and materials.
- Identify training opportunities to groom employees for their next role on their career path.
- Work closely with HR to establish career pathing program.
- Assess instructional effectiveness and determine the impact of training on employee skills.
- Gather feedback from trainees following educational sessions.
- Continuous improvement of our training and development programs.
- Develop and maintain curriculum database and training records.
- Host train-the-trainer sessions for internal subject matter experts.
- Stay abreast of the new trends and tools in employee development
- Track development of new hires through the developmental stages to Senior & productive employee.
- Bachelors degree in education, communication, training, HR or related field.
- At least 1-year successful work experience as a sales trainer and facilitator in a similar role preferred.
- Experience in healthcare staffing preferred.
- Hands-on experience coordinating multiple training or similar events.
- Familiarity with traditional and modern training methods, tools and techniques
- Strong MS Office skills.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills.
$50,000.00 - $80,000.00