10802 Farnam Drive
10802 Farnam Drive
Omaha, NE 68154
Monday - Friday 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM
We. Are. OneStaff. Medical. An independently-owned, nationally-recognized and amazingly awesome staffing firm looking for like-minded talent to add to our internal team! A work ethic forged in the Midwest, we are growing quickly, and want the right talent, looking to be challenged and grow with us in this amazing phase of our company. We promise you an open-door policy where your great ideas will be listened to by managers, and our owners, and you can truly see your individual impact on the business. If you have the drive, consider yourself a true self-starter wanting to see the impact you can make, and are motivated and awesome individual, then come be awesome with us!
Start your professional career with OneStaff Medical.
Be bold. Enjoy work again. Let us help.
Are you good at finding bugs, glitches, and software errors? We want you!
As a QA Engineer at Onestaff, you’ll be working alongside our talented development team to find and correct errors before the end-user sees them.
At the corporate level, OneStaff Medical connects healthcare facilities with talented medical staff throughout the country, and you’ll be part of implementing the web apps that connect healthcare talent with our amazing recruiting staff.
We’re looking for someone who is teachable, friendly, and passionate about what they do. This is a full-time, in-office position (with weekly remote flex time available), 40 hours per week.
• Own software quality at OneStaff.
• Manual and exploratory testing.
• Developing automated unit, integration, and UI end-to-end tests.
• Writing and facilitating user acceptance tests.
• Maintaining tests of all types as projects grow and requirements change.
• Creating technical risk assessments and testing plans to drive testing efforts.
• Using Jira to document Bugs and track QA automation tasks.
• Skeptical curiosity.
• The ability to teach yourself new skills.
• The willingness to embrace Agile methodology.
• Previous experience in QA testing.
• Previous experience in software development or QA automation.
• Wide range of experience working with web apps and other technologies.
• The ability to effectively communicate with people of all backgrounds.
• Allergic to phrases like “That’s not my job.”
• Experience using an IDE like Visual Studio, IntelliJ, or Eclipse
• Experience using a backend language (Python, C#, Java, etc.)
• Experience using each of the following frontend languages (HTML, CSS, JS)
• Experience with Xunit, Postman, Selenium preferred.
• Experience with Jenkins and AWS preferred.
• Knowledge of RESTful APIs and Docker preferred.
High School Diploma
$50,000.00 - $80,000.00
We proudly offer our employees a full benefit package including health, life, dental, and vision insurance AND MORE, paid holidays and paid vacations and an awesome Perks Package!