10802 Farnam Drive
Software Developer Level 1
10802 Farnam Drive
Omaha, NE 68154
Monday - Friday 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM
We. Are. OneStaff. Medical. An independently-owned, nationally-recognized and amazingly awesome staffing firm looking for like-minded talent to add to our internal team!
Our sister company OneTranscription is hiring! We are looking for a well-rounded Software Developer to join our development team to deliver high-quality product that allows our company to increase efficiencies. You’ll be working alongside other engineers to create new applications/products, update existing applications, and maintain a system that is unique to OneStaff and OneTranscription! OneTranscription transcribes audio files for law enforcement, medical facilities, research companies and academic facilities throughout the country. We’re looking for someone who is passionate about what they do and truly rise to the challenges that come with a custom system while maintaining high integrity and standards in their coding and technical design. This is a full-time position.
We are looking for a passionate Software Developer to design, develop and install software solutions. Someone to develop updates and help maintain our legacy codebase which will improve the overall quality and performance of our software for our end users.
Software Developer responsibilities include gathering user requirements, defining system functionality and writing code in various languages, like Java, .NET programming languages (e.g. JScript.NET.). Our ideal candidates are familiar with from preliminary system analysis to tests and deployment. Ultimately, the role of the Software Developer is to build high-quality, innovative and fully performing software that complies with coding standards and technical design.
- Develop foundational knowledge of system software by 6 months
- Develop complete knowledge of system software by 12 months
- Complete a review of the following and apply knowledge of each within 3 months:
- DotNetNuke (DNN)
- .Net Framework 4.8
- .Net WebForms
- Linq to SQL
- SQL Server
- SQL Query
- FTP experience (preferred)
- Attention to detail. Understands the requirements given to them and ensures that they completely fulfill those requirements.
- Efficiency. Completes tasks in a reasonable time without taking shortcuts that could be harmful down the road.
- Coachability. Takes input from their supervisor or manager and uses that input to improve the quality of their work or expand their knowledge of the current codebase.
- Work independently. Is able to complete most tasks with little supervision or guidance.
- Team player. Collaborates well with others and puts the success of the team above themselves.
- Troubleshooting. Finding out why an issue is occurring and using problem-solving skills to resolve the issue.
- Ability to absorb information well & understand expectations. Having the drive to be a life-long leaner. One who is accustomed to on-the-job training. Understands what is expected of them and how to proceed in their day-to-day work.
- Proactively take actions, identify concerns, and keep manager informed. Has the ability to act upon a situation without being told to do so. Is able to see issues that could arise in the future and makes sure to avoid those issues. Lets manager know if there are any current issues, or if they see any possible issues arising in the future.
- Prioritization of tasks. Not being overwhelmed with how many tasks are assigned to them and only worrying about what is the most important task right now.
- Build and maintain collaborative relationships with internal and external clients. Working with team members in our department and in other departments to create better software for the company. Interacting well with coworkers no matter what department they are in.
Associate Degree in Computer Science or 1 year of full stack development experience. This amount of experience is required for an applicant to be successful in their role
$53,400.00 - $83,600.00
We proudly offer our employees a full benefit package including health, life, dental, and vision insurance AND MORE, paid holidays and paid vacations and an awesome Perks Package!