10802 Farnam Drive
Omaha, NE 68154
Monday - Friday 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM
We. Are. OneStaff. Medical. An independently-owned, nationally-recognized and amazingly awesome staffing firm looking for like-minded talent to add to our internal team! A work ethic forged in the Midwest, we are growing quickly, and want the right talent, looking to be challenged and grow with us in this amazing phase of our company. We promise you an open-door policy where your great ideas will be listened to by managers, and our owners, and you can truly see your individual impact on the business. If you have the drive, consider yourself a true self-starter wanting to see the impact you can make, and are motivated and awesome individual, then come be awesome with us!
Start your professional career with OneStaff Medical.
Be bold. Enjoy work again. Let us help.
We are looking for a well-rounded Software Engineer to join our development team to deliver
a high-quality product that allows our company to increase efficiencies. You’ll be
working alongside other engineers to create new applications/products, update existing
applications, and maintain a system that is unique to OneStaff! OneStaff Medical
connects healthcare facilities with talented medical staff throughout the country, and
you’ll be part of the pivotal point connecting talent with our dedicated recruiting staff via
our website and system. We’re looking for someone who is passionate about what they
do and truly rise to the challenges that come with a custom system while maintaining
high integrity and standards in their coding and technical design. This is a full-time, in-office
position (not remote, sorry), 40 hrs per week (8am-5pm).
- Participate in requirements analysis with key stakeholders
- Collaborate with internal teams to produce software design and architecture
- Write clean, scalable code using .Net 6 and C# 10
- Test and deploy applications and systems
- Revise, update, refactor and debug code
- Rewrite .Net Framework codebase to .Net 6 and React.js
- REST API development and API integrations
- Improve existing software
- Serve as an expert on applications
- Experience with Object-Oriented design and cloud technologies.
- End to End experience in delivering production code with .Net 5 / 6 and REST API libraries.
- Test and deploy application using system monitoring tools.
- Strong understanding & experience in SQL database.
- Experience with modern framework React.js.
- Proven work experience as a Software Engineer/Developer
- Full Stack Development experience preferred
- Experience with version control and repositories
- Experience with Postman and/or Swagger
- Experience with test-driven development
- Proficiency in software engineering tools such as Visual Studio and/or Visual Studio Code
- Tech Stack
- C# (.Net 6)
- Entity Framework
- Microsoft SQL Server
- Azure DevOps
$79,000.00 - $97,500.00