10802 Farnam Drive
Omaha, NE 68154
Monday - Friday 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM
We. Are. OneStaff. Medical. An independently-owned, nationally-recognized and amazingly awesome staffing firm looking for like-minded talent to add to our internal team! A work ethic forged in the Midwest, we are growing quickly, and want the right talent, looking to be challenged and grow with us in this amazing phase of our company. We promise you an open-door policy where your great ideas will be listened to by managers, and our owners, and you can truly see your individual impact on the business. If you have the drive, consider yourself a true self-starter wanting to see the impact you can make, and are motivated and awesome individual, then come be awesome with us!
Start your professional career with OneStaff Medical.
Be bold. Enjoy work again. Let us help.
We are looking for a zealous Software Engineer to join our development team to deliver
a high-quality product that allows our company to increase efficiencies. You’ll be
working along side other engineers to create new applications/products, update existing
applications, and maintain a system that is unique to OneStaff!
OneStaff Medical connects healthcare facilities with talented medical staff throughout
the country, and you’ll be part of the pivotal point connecting talent with our dedicated
recruiting staff via our website and system.
We’re looking for someone who is passionate about what they do and truly rise to the
challenges that come with a custom system while maintaining high integrity and
standards in their coding and technical design. This is a full-time, in-office position (not
remote, sorry), 40 hrs per week (8am-5pm).
• Participate in requirements analysis with key stakeholders
• Collaborate with internal teams to produce software design and architecture
• Write clean, scalable code using .NET programming languages
• Test and deploy applications and systems
• Revise, update, refactor and debug code
• Improve existing software
• Serve as an expert on applications and provide technical support
• Proven work experience as a Software Engineer/Developer
- Knowledge of at least one of the .NET languages (e.g. C#, Visual Basic .NET)
- Excellent knowledge of relational databases, SQL
- Familiarity with the ASP.NET framework and SQL Server
- Familiarity with architecture styles/APIs (REST, RPC)
- Excellent troubleshooting and communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Proficiency in software engineering tools such as Visual Studio
- Tech Stack:
- Proven work experience as a Software Engineer/Developer
- Experience designing interactive applications
- Experience with DotNetNuke
- Familiarity with Agile development methodologies
- Experience with test-driven development
- Tech Stack
$53,482.00 - $83,681.00