10802 Farnam Drive
Sales Representative-New Business Development-Acute Nursing Division
10802 Farnam Drive
Omaha, NE 68154
Monday - Friday 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM
We. Are. OneStaff. Medical. An independently-owned, nationally-recognized and amazingly awesome staffing firm looking for like-minded talent to add to our internal team! A work ethic forged in the Midwest, we are growing quickly, and want the right talent, looking to be challenged and grow with us in this amazing phase of our company. We promise you an open-door policy where your great ideas will be listened to by managers, and our owners, and you can truly see your individual impact on the business. If you have the drive, consider yourself a true self-starter wanting to see the impact you can make, and are motivated and awesome individual, then come be awesome with us!
Start your professional career with OneStaff Medical.
Be Bold. Be OSM. Choose Happy!
Grow new and maintain current client base by negotiating contracts and placing healthcare professionals in their facilities. Foster healthy working relationships both internally and externally through excellent customer service and open communication.
This is a sales position… Hustle is a must!
- Understand and meet/exceed company sales guidelines and run a full desk of business within 1 year from the end of your training
- Develop foundational knowledge of compliance, billing & invoicing, and all standard operating procedures within 6 months of employment
- Understand and consistently maintain minimum KPIs daily, weekly, and monthly
- Be coachable. Be open and willing to embrace feedback to improve. Accept failure and mistakes as learning opportunities.
- Practice exceptional organizational skills by applying standard operating procedures. Prepare for the future by being proactive.
- Articulate. Communicates in a professional manner both internally and externally. Gets their ideas and critiques across without being condescending or unprofessional.
- Able to demonstrate the ability to quickly and proficiently understand and apply new information
- Demonstrate exceptional work ethic and is a self-starter that can get the job done without being told what to do.
- Adjusts quickly to changing priorities and conditions while maintaining stable performance under heavy stress or pressure.
- The ability to thrive in a loud, fast-paced, challenging, and competitive sales environment.
- Speak and write articulately and concise while keeping a high level of professionalism with internal and external employees.
- Be a key player for conflict resolutions regarding aspects of the contracting process while collaborating with the recruiting, compliance, finance and legal teams.
Bachelor's degree highly preferred
1 year of sales/marketing experience preferred
Bachelor's Degree Preferred
$40,000.00 - $140,000.00
We proudly offer our employees a full benefit package including health, life, dental, and vision insurance AND MORE, paid holidays and paid vacations and an awesome Perks Package!