10802 Farnam Drive
React Full Stack Developer Front End
10802 Farnam Drive
Omaha, NE 68154
Monday - Friday 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM
OneStaff Medical is searching for a talented Junior to Midrange Full Stack Developer with firm knowledge with Frontend UX/UI development to create innovative products for the industry. The ideal candidate works well with others as part of an Agile team to develop products for both internal and external users.
OneStaff is an energetic, fast-paced environment needing technology solutions to keep us nimble as we rapidly grow. You will have the opportunity to build products and make technology decisions that will be the foundation of OneStaff technology for years to come.
- Must: live in or near Omaha, NE
- Hybrid Position (must be in the office two days a week)
- Full-Time Position, Monday - Friday, 8:00 A.M. - 5 P.M. CST
- Must: Have a GitHub or Online Portfolio
Be Bold. Choose Happy. Be OSM!
- This position is a Hybrid Work Environment that requires that you must be in office twice a week with the option of Flex Hours and working from home up to 3 days of the week.
- This is a Full-Time position, Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5 p.m. CST (flexible start/end times with manager discretion). Regular and punctual attendance is required. Flexible work time to meet 40 hours/week and daily team meetings are required.
- Working in Agile environment, Using Project Management Tools like Jira
- Using Jira to maintain sprint boards, and pointed tasks to keep our projects on track
- Casual Work Environment with a close team dynamic
- Appreciates new technology, building exciting web applications, follows design trends and best practices, understands usability of common front-end development
- Able to develop software in a fast-paced agile and flexible environment with frequent change by being driven to work smarter, not harder by optimizing and automating functionality
- Creative and innovative thinking with a solid understanding of the core UX/UI principles and how to apply them
- Ability to work on multiple projects that have aggressive timelines and adapt to the changing business priorities
- Being detail-oriented and committed to deliver results as part of an agile team while understanding customer empathy that makes user experience a top priority
- Ability to be independent to problem solve and strategic think through issues and problems while knowing when to ask questions to keep a project moving
- Dedicated to self-improvement by being open to learn new things and ready to jump right into new projects
- Strong communication and Positive interpersonal skills with a high level of personal accountability to be able to take feedback from teammates and internal stakeholders to make changes to projects accordingly.
- Enjoys being a part of a close-knit team and a team Player
- Cares about the work that they do, and the impact their work has on the world
This position is to help bridge the gap between Frontend/ UXUI and Backend development.
- Taking the Figma Design Prototype that was created by the UX/UI Designer and translating into React.js code to match the layout, functionally and design.
- Build out pages in React.js framework to match the prototype
- Building out each functional component in React that is used throughout the design of the prototype.
- Using style code (CSS / SASS / Chakra / Styled Components) you’ll be able to change the components on the page to match the style design of the prototype as close as possible.
- Identifying, Communicating and Collaborating with your Frontend and Backend Developers to help understand the needs of the projects so we can build a better user experience by enhancing efficiency and performance across the department.
- Know and understand how to look through and work in SQL to build queries to test the data calls for the API
- By bridging the gap between teams, you will help write code for complex system designs. Code to and/or create Application Programming Interfaces (APIs) in a Microservices environment using C# (C Sharp)
- Help link API’s to the frontend to make sure the design and the data render correctly
- Understanding REST API development and API integrations
- Keeping an open line of communication with your team to go through issues or brainstorm other options depending on the problem.
- Show the team progress updates as you build out Sections, Pages, or Components. Showing progress as you go, helps the team know what everyone is doing and can help if it’s not working like it supposed too.
**Be prepared to talk about your experience**
- A Bachelor's or equivalent too in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Computer Engineering
- 2+ years as a Full-Time React.js / Front-End Developer (required)
- 2+ years of React.JS / React Native / Redux / Next.JS, Node.js, Typescript, RESTful APIs (required)
- 2+ years CSS / SASS (required)
- 2+ years Application Programming Interfaces (APIs) (REST, RPC) (required)
- 2+ years Understanding of Microservices
- 2+ years Writing scalable code using C# (C Sharp) (required)
- 2+ years Database knowledge in; SQL, MySQL, etc.
- 2+ years Using Postman and/or Swagger
- 2+ years Using Visual Studio and/or Visual Studio Code
- 2+ years of UX/UI development experience
- 2+ years of AWS / Cloud Services experience
- 2+ years of Code Repos / Code Versioning tools, such as Git
- 2+ years of Understanding of Scalable Responsive Frameworks
- 2+ years of Understanding of Software Development Life Cycle
- Knowledge of Android / iOS / Windows Platforms
- Understanding of Design Systems / Pattern Libraries
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)
- Knowledge of Figma / XD / Sketch / UXPin
- Experience using Slack / Teams
- Experience using an IDE such as Visual Studio
- Experience writing unit tests and performing test driven development
- Foundational knowledge of SQL
- Understand how to use React Hooks
- Experience with C#, NET in an enterprise environment
- Experience with app deployment (Google Play, App Store)
$70,000.00 - $90,000.00
We proudly offer our employees a full benefit package including health, life, dental, and vision insurance AND MORE, paid holidays and paid vacations and an awesome Perks Package!