10802 Farnam Drive
10802 Farnam Drive
Omaha, NE 68154
Monday - Friday 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM
We. Are. OneStaff. Medical. An independently-owned, nationally-recognized and amazingly awesome staffing firm looking for like-minded talent to add to our internal team! A work ethic forged in the Midwest, we are growing quickly, and want the right talent, looking to be challenged and grow with us in this amazing phase of our company. We promise you an open-door policy where your great ideas will be listened to by managers, and our owners, and you can truly see your individual impact on the business. If you have the drive, consider yourself a true self-starter wanting to see the impact you can make, and are motivated and awesome individual, then come be awesome with us!
Be bold. Enjoy work again. Let us help.
The Network Administrator is responsible for maintaining, configuring, and installing user workstations, and end-user education on cybersecurity best practices. Must maintain infrastructure of network and servers. Research, present and make recommendations for improvements. Ensure the security of network and server systems.
- Installation Operating Systems, and additional software applications.
- System analysis including end-user workflow and end-user software design and implementation.
- Develop foundational knowledge of OneStaff network configurations and settings within 6 months.
- Organize and maintain inventory of all IT equipment and IT equipment end-user assignments.
- Ensure end-user IT equipment is configured using manufacturer best practices and that all systems are secured against user-level cyber-attacks.
- Identify network concerns, issues with monitoring software, and other tools currently in use. Research and present recommendations starting immediately. When approved, implement, and provide data on the effects of the changes.
- Create and maintain documentation for all IT equipment.
- Assist in building access control database design, implementation, and operation.
- Provide project assistance as needed for IT and IT-related projects, including the ability to manage IT projects from creation through implementation.
- Provide assistance to IT Director for network infrastructure and application security, as needed.
Strong organization/planning skills to prioritize and work efficiently
Ensure important details do not slip through the cracks
Live up to commitments
Work well independently
Proactively take actions, identify concerns and keep manager informed
Ability to absorb information well & understand expectations
Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Skillset to multitask and maintain high levels of quality
- Minimum 5 years Network Administration experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Network Administration preferred
$48,000.00 - $78,000.00
We proudly offer our employees a full benefit package including health, life, dental, and vision insurance AND MORE, paid holidays and paid vacations and an awesome Perks Package!