10802 Farnam Drive
Omaha, NE 68154
Monday - Friday 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM
If you're looking for a career in a company that's evolving, has a great culture and amazing opportunities within the Healthcare Industry, Onestaff Medical is the clear choice. Awarded “2020 Best Staffing Firm to Work For” by Staffing Industry Analysts and “Best Places to Work in Omaha” – Onestaff Medical is a growing company. As part of the Onestaff Medical team you'll work with motivated team members who have pride in - and passion for - what they do. Guided by our core values, we remain steadfast to our commitment to career growth and development for all levels of team members so they may navigate their own future and grow with the company. Onestaff Medical will help you reach your professional and personal goals everyday while making a meaningful contribution. Experience for yourself – BE BOLD!
As a stable company with huge growth potential, we need a quality oriented, loyal, and dependable member for our Invoicing Team. Our family-like culture permits you to manage your own priorities while meeting important deadlines. You will be responsible for the set-up of invoicing and billing of up to 1,000 clients per week. Working with our Reverse Invoicing team, cash application remittance team and our collections department to update and send out corrected invoices.
- Sets up Facility details such as Timecard Procedure, Guaranteed Hours, Non-Billable Hours, Invoicing & Invoicing dispute procedures by partnering with Internal and external contacts to insure accurate timecard process and invoicing procedures from first invoice.
- Creates and sends out per customer preference weekly invoices using our proprietary invoicing software & Quickbooks
- Updates invoices from Reverse Invoicing Team or Remittance team to correct in Quickbooks
- Develops & verifies existing clients invoicing procedure for each facility through intro calls to match best practices.
- Present positive, teamwork-oriented behavior, with the ability to OWN your responsibilities.
- Make everyone around you better
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to prioritize tasks.
- Strong customer service skills.
- A team player with solid communication skills.
- Experience with payroll management systems.
- Welcomes input from others.
- Proven background with strong abilities in:
- Organizational skills
- Attention to detail
- Working with tight deadlines
- Maintain confidentiality
- 1-year prior high volume invoicing experience
- Previous Reverse invoicing and payroll experience preferred
- 2-years administrative experience in an office environment preferred
High School Diploma
$40,000.00 - $45,000.00