11718 Nicholas Street
Housing Coordinator-Healthcare Staffing
Omaha, NE 68154
Monday - Friday 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM
We. Are. OneStaff. Medical. An independently-owned, nationally-recognized and amazingly awesome staffing firm looking for like-minded talent to add to our internal team! A work ethic forged in the Midwest, we are growing quickly, and want the right talent, looking to be challenged and grow with us in this amazing phase of our company. We promise you an open-door policy where your great ideas will be listened to by managers, and our owners, and you can truly see your individual impact on the business. If you have the drive, consider yourself a true self-starter wanting to see the impact you can make, and are motivated and awesome individual, then come be awesome with us!
Start your professional career with OneStaff Medical.
Be bold. Enjoy work again.Let us help.
- Job Tasks
• Coordinate housing with traveling providers.
• Search for accommodations, arrange for furniture, housewares and negotiate pricing to ensure our travelers have the high-level experience we expect for them.
• Provide detailed information on housing options available in the area that the sales teams are researching to place a provider.
• Review and negotiate leases to ensure proper: lease terms, penalties, transfer clauses, deposits, monthly rental amounts, and any other payments involved are acceptable and accurate.
• Provide excellent customer service to providers, clients, and OneStaff Medical employees.
• Work with operating system to communicate with teams and update all housing information.
• Problem solving is a must. Traveler life throws curveballs…no doubt.
• Outstanding Business Math skills required.
• Persuade, Influence, Negotiate, use tact and diplomacy and communicates information effectively to other team members.
• Exceptional customer service skills. You represent our “OneStaff family name” to people all over the country.
• Gurus in searching the internet, working in MS Word, Excel, Access & database applications. General “interwebs” expertise.
• Excellent organization & prioritization skills.
• Effective time management skills. Prioritizing things will help keep things organized and running smoothly.
• Excellent attention to detail. You’re dealing w/ travelers schedules, so they depend on you!
• Quickly and creatively solve housing problems and be able to make things happen in the clutch.
• Communicate and negotiate effectively with vendors, client, providers and co-workers, both written and verbal.
• Build upon and maintain current vendor relationships as well as foster new relationships with prospective vendors.
• High school education or equivalent
• Two years’ work experience in a customer service or administrative position that involves research, decision-making and problem solving