3030 S Tech Blvd
Healthcare Recruiter-Nursing Division
3030 S Tech Blvd
Miamisburg, OH 45342
Monday - Friday 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM
We. Are. OneStaff. Medical. An independently-owned, nationally-recognized and amazingly awesome staffing firm looking for like-minded talent to add to our internal team! A work ethic forged in the Midwest, we are growing quickly, and want the right talent, looking to be challenged and grow with us in this amazing phase of our company. We promise you an open-door policy where your great ideas will be listened to by managers, and our owners, and you can truly see your individual impact on the business. If you have the drive, consider yourself a true self-starter wanting to see the impact you can make, and are motivated and awesome individual, then come be awesome with us!
Start your professional career with OneStaff Medical.
Be Bold. Be OSM. Choose Happy!
Source and recruit healthcare professionals to complete short term contract work at various healthcare facilities across the country. Objectively build and maintain strong relationships with internal and external staff through excellent customer service and communication.
- Qualifying and producing a steady inventory of quality applicants
- Understand and meet/exceed our company sales guidelines and have a full desk of business within 12 months of employment
- Understand and consistently apply our daily/weekly sales Key Performance Indicators.
- Develop complete knowledge of the different specialties and units that exist in our realm of healthcare within 6 months.
- Maintain healthy relationships in potentially challenging situations
- Foundational understanding of compliance, the company database, and payroll processes within a six-month time frame
- Be coachable. Be open and willing to embrace feedback to improve. Accept failure and mistakes as learning opportunities.
- Able to demonstrate the ability to quickly and proficiently understand and apply new information.
- Demonstrates exceptional work ethic and is a self-starter that can get the job done without being told what to do.
- Adjusts quickly to changing priorities and conditions while maintaining stable performance under heavy stress or pressure.
- The ability to thrive in a loud, fast-paced, challenging, and competitive sales environment.
- Speak and write articulately and concise while keeping a high level of professionalism with internal and external employees.
- Demonstrate exceptional organizational skills. Prepare for the future by being proactive.
Bachelor's degree highly preferred
1 year of sales/marketing experience preferred
Bachelors Degree preferred
$40,000.00 - $140,000.00
We proudly offer our employees a full benefit package including health, life, dental, and vision insurance AND MORE, paid holidays and paid vacations and an awesome Perks Package!