11718 Nicholas Street
Omaha, NE 68154
Monday - Friday 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM
We. Are. OneStaff. Medical. An independently-owned, nationally-recognized and amazingly awesome staffing firm looking for like-minded talent to add to our internal team! A work ethic forged in the Midwest, we are growing quickly, and want the right talent, looking to be challenged and grow with us in this amazing phase of our company. We promise you an open-door policy where your great ideas will be listened to by managers, and our owners, and you can truly see your individual impact on the business. If you have the drive, consider yourself a true self-starter wanting to see the impact you can make, and are motivated and awesome individual, then come be awesome with us! SUMMARY
Start your professional career with OneStaff Medical.
Are you a “round peg in a square hole?” A rebel? One with no respect for the status quo? Our Chief Rocka of Culture & Brand Shaman (or also known as a ‘Director of Marketing’ in most companies) is on a quest to find a fitting & like-minded, out-of-the-box thinker with experience in mind-blowing Front-End Design.
Your mission, if you choose to accept, is to use your wizardry to design, develop and implement responsive web designs that directly support both our internal and external customer experience initiatives. This role will require a thorough understanding of front-end web development with a responsive architecture in a team-based collaborative environment. This role will work closely, specifically with our UX designer and back-end developers, as well as with Marketing and internal stakeholders, to ensure a flawless digital brand experience.
This ain’t yo’ typical Front End Designer role, we want someone experienced and hungry for opportunity, that will help make change in a very fast-paced and rapidly growing company w/ much opportunity for growth. We value great talent, and will make the role as rewarding as you are ambitious. We want you to see your impact by complementing our current efforts, adding your own style and being a huge value as we grow, indubitably. Do you want to see your work impact a local company that growing at the speed of light? Well, we are opening the door for your success with this role! With our quick growth, we need innovative, tenacious and energetic, free-spirited design folk who would be passionate about evolving our brand. Get in now and hang on for a wild ride. We’ll supply you with all the tools you need to crush tasks, you just have to bring the positive personality, mad skills and individual drive to leverage those tools wisely.
We offer a competitive salary. Full benefits package including: health, dental, vision, life and 401k with a company match. Not to mention a very non-traditional, casual culture, including; an awesome office environment that includes a break room with soda fountain, ping-pong, foosball and pool tables, as well as TVs everywhere. We want you to focus on the work, and being comfortable doing that helps!
Be bold. Enjoy work again.Let us help.
- • Co-own and fearlessly protect the OneStaff brand and continue to foster its evolution.
- • Ongoing coordination of marketing strategies to support our growth.
•Develops and maintains responsive web designs.
- • Troubleshoots and corrects front-end website and application-related issues.
- • Advises on front-end web application architecture solutions that are reusable and user-oriented
- • MUCHO attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- • 3+ years of experience in front-end development
- • Proven excellence in flawless Front End Design execution (mandatory)
- • Technical expertise in languages, technologies, and concepts for the following:
- o HTML5
- o CSS3
- o UI controls and Frameworks
- o Web Graphics (Optimization)
- o Information Architecture
- o Responsive Design
- o Email design
- • Debugging skills
- • Problem-solving skills
- • Healthcare industry experience is a PLUS
- • Working knowledge of technical SEO principles
EXPERIENCE BONUS POINTS
- • Bonus if you have experience with DotNetNuke and DevExpress
- • Bonus if you have experience with Adobe Creative Cloud (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, Adobe XD, etc.)
- • Bonus if you can create Wireframing / Page Mockups (Figma and/or Adobe XD) for new website pages
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE:
- • Independent thinkers who anticipate challenges; prioritize the urgency of multiple demands; and love searching for the root cause of problems across browsers, platforms, and devices.
- • Quality-conscious partners who can focus on writing high-quality code, adhere to set coding standards and write unit tests.
- • Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- • Eager to learn and ready to jump right in to work on new projects.
- • Able to take feedback from teammates and internal stakeholders and make changes to projects accordingly.
- • Flexible and able to change priorities as needed
- • Independent and able to self-direct and prioritize accordingly
- • Able to problem-solve independently, while knowing when to ask questions to keep a project moving.
- • Detail-oriented, and can identify and correct pain points in a user experience.
- • Appreciates new technology, follows design trends and best practices, understands usability, and loves typography.
- • Enjoys being a part of a close-knit team.
- • Cares about the work that they do, and the impact their work has on the world