11718 Nicholas Street
Omaha, NE 68154
Monday - Friday 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM
We. Are. OneStaff. Medical. An independently-owned, nationally-recognized and amazingly awesome staffing firm looking for like-minded talent to add to our internal team! A work ethic forged in the Midwest, we are growing quickly, and want the right talent, looking to be challenged and grow with us in this amazing phase of our company. We promise you an open-door policy where your great ideas will be listened to by managers, and our owners, and you can truly see your individual impact on the business. If you have the drive, consider yourself a true self-starter wanting to see the impact you can make, and are motivated and awesome individual, then come be awesome with us!
Start your professional career with OneStaff Medical.
Be bold. Enjoy work again.Let us help.SUMMARY
Are you a “round peg in a square hole?” A rebel? One with no respect for the status quo? Our Chief Rocka of Culture & Brand Shaman (or also known as a ‘Director of Marketing’ in most companies) is on a quest to find a like-minded, very hungry (for growth), organized leader with experience in Digital Project Management…
Your mission, if you choose to accept, is to use your organizational wizardry to develop web project processes, find efficiencies and guide digital projects to directly support both our internal and external customer experience initiatives. This role will require a thorough understanding of web development with a responsive architecture in a team-based collaborative environment. This role will work closely, specifically with our UX designer and back-end developers, as well as with Marketing and internal stakeholders, to ensure a flawless digital brand experience. We are looking for someone ready for a challenge, willing to build a team from the ground up, who has the expertise to define best practices and execute them. We are looking for talent with the ability to think on the fly, and be challenged daily, as we’re growing…fast.
This ain’t yo’ typical Digital Project Manager role, we want someone experienced and hungry for opportunity, that will help make change in a very fast-paced and rapidly growing company w/ much opportunity for growth. We need an experienced Digital Project Manager to create formal processes, and develop our Project Management department. We value great talent, and will make the role as rewarding as you are ambitious. We want you to see your impact by complimenting our current efforts, adding your own style and being a huge value as we grow, indubitably. Do you want to see your work impact a local company that growing at the speed of light? Do you like the feel of creating something? A start up culture wanting and valuing your expertise? Well, we are opening the door for your success with this role! With our quick growth, we need innovative, tenacious and energetic, free-spirited design folk who would be passionate about evolving our brand. Get in now and hang on for a wild ride. We’ll supply you with all the tools you need to crush tasks, you just have to bring the positive personality, mad skills and individual drive to leverage those tools wisely.
We offer a competitive salary. Full benefits package including: health, dental, vision, life and 401k with a company match. Not to mention a very non-traditional, casual culture, including; an awesome office environment that includes a break room with soda fountain, ping-pong, foosball and pool tables, as well as TVs everywhere. We want you to focus on the work, and being comfortable doing that helps!
- • Take complete ownership of projects from discovery through launch and beyond.
- • Create and direct best practices to ensure efficiency of internal processes around digital efforts.
- • Developing project scopes/ objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders, and ensuring technical feasibility.
- • Build and manage relationships with stakeholders/ act as their principal point of contact to help us achieve goals.
- • Be receptive to feedback both from internal stakeholders and external partners.
- • Collaborate with stakeholder teams to create solutions built using Web Design, UX, Content Strategy, SEO, front-end and back-end development.
- • Develop a detailed project plan to track progress and reports.
- • Managing project progress and adapt work as required.
- • Continuously explore and evaluate tools and methods to improve efficiency in project management and across the company.
- • Partner with the Dev team to help identify issues, debug and/or troubleshoot issues, as needed.
- • Act as a translator between technical and non-technical colleagues during the project.
- • Thick Skin. You’ll be paving a path for our growth and expected to help put processes in place.
- • Technical background with understanding or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies.
- • 3+ years of experience managing projects at a digital agency, or similar experience.
- • Outstanding writing and oral communication skills.
- • Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills.
- • The confidence and ability to explain work and talk professionally in executive presentations.
- • Self-motivation to deliver world-class work and exceed expectations.
- • Ability to work well with teams made up of teammates in multiple disciplines.
- • Working knowledge of project management tools to put formal processes in place.
- • Agile and/or SCRUM experience would be a bonus!
PMP or CAPM (Preferred). That’s about it. An actual college degree…It’s nice, but not needed. We don’t care about your level of formal schooling for this role – not how we roll ;) We simply want to see what you’ve done, and have you sell us on what you can, in turn, do for us as we grow. (Eg. Your website or instagram feed of examples of your work will go much farther on catching our attention, than what school you graduated from).
OneStaff Medical is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We prohibit discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. Employment decisions are made based on qualifications, merit and business need.