11718 Nicholas Street
Invoicing, Credit & Collections Specialist
Omaha, NE 68154
Monday - Friday 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM
We. Are. OneStaff. Medical. An independently-owned, nationally-recognized and amazingly awesome staffing firm looking for like-minded talent to add to our internal team! A work ethic forged in the Midwest, we are growing quickly, and want the right talent, looking to be challenged and grow with us in this amazing phase of our company. We promise you an open-door policy where your great ideas will be listened to by managers, and our owners, and you can truly see your individual impact on the business. If you have the drive, consider yourself a true self-starter wanting to see the impact you can make, and are motivated and awesome individual, then come be awesome with us!
Start your professional career with OneStaff Medical.
Be bold. Enjoy work again.Let us help.
- Summary –
We are currently looking to hire an administrative role – Collections Specialist. The Collections specialist provides financial, administrative and clerical support by ensuring the company receives payments for goods and services and properly records the transactions by resolving discrepancies according to established policies and procedures in an efficient, timely and accurate manner.
- Job Tasks –
• Collect on accounts by sending invoice reminders and communication with customers via phone & email.
• Update receivables by totaling unpaid invoices
• Reconcile the accounts receivable ledger to ensure that all payments are accounted for and properly posted
• Verify the validity of account discrepancies by obtaining and investigating information from sales, customer service departments and customers
• Resolve collections by examining customer payment plans, payment history, credit line; coordinating contact with collections department
• Summarizes receivables by maintaining invoice accounts, verifying totals; preparing reports
• Generate monthly, quarterly or annual financial statements and reports detailing paid and unpaid invoices and other accounts receivable activity
• Protect organization’s value by keeping information confidential
- Qualification Requirements –
• High School Diploma or GED; Associates Degree or equivalent from a two year college or technical school preferred
• 1-3 years’ collections or accounts receivable experience
• Knowledge of general accounting principles, regulatory standards and compliance requirements
• Ability to calculate, post and manage accounting figures and financial records
• General math skills
• Proficiency in MS Office, including the ability to operate computerized accounting and spreadsheet programs
• High degree of accuracy, attention to detail and confidentiality
• Excellent data entry skills
• Excellent analytical, problem solving and decision making skills
• Effective verbal, listening and written communication skills
• Effective organizational, stress and time management skills
• Demonstrates a sense of urgency and a persistent work ethic
• Ability to work independently or as a team member
• Ability to work with a diverse group of people
• Customer service and negotiation skills