10802 Farnam Drive
Business Development Sales Medical Staffing Account Manager
10802 Farnam Drive
Omaha, NE 68154
Monday - Friday 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM
We. Are. OneStaff. Medical. An independently-owned, nationally-recognized and amazingly awesome staffing firm looking for like-minded talent to add to our internal team! A work ethic forged in the Midwest, we are growing quickly, and want the right talent, looking to be challenged and grow with us in this amazing phase of our company. We promise you an open-door policy where your great ideas will be listened to by managers, and our owners, and you can truly see your individual impact on the business. We give you the training and tools – You bring the Attitude, Effort & Positive Outlook to leverage those tools.
Do you enjoy the thrill of the “Sales Hunt”?
Onestaff Medical has experienced tremendous growth over the past 12 months and trends continue to climb! With our growth we need innovative, tenacious and energetic sales professionals to develop and cultivate leads, build relationships and close deals! If you are seeking a career with an organization that has tremendous opportunity for personal and professional growth, an energetic and exciting environment, we are your choice!
- Understand and meet/exceed company sales guidelines and run a full desk of business within 1 year from the end of your training
- Develop foundational knowledge of compliance, billing & invoicing, and all standard operating procedures within 6 months of employment
- Understand and consistently maintain minimum KPIs daily, weekly, and monthly
- Self-starter. Sees the job that needs to be done and jumps right in. Demonstrates great work ethic and does tasks without needing to be asked.
- Coachability. Open to honest feedback. Uses mistakes and failures as lessons. Is quick to jump back in but also doesn’t forget what went wrong and what to do differently.
- Organized. Shows above average organization skills and can accurately multitask. Prepares for future issues and is proactive. Understands and applies all Standard Operating Procedures.
- Articulate. Communicates in a professional manner both internally and externally. Gets their ideas and critiques across without being condescending or unprofessional.
- Critical Thinker. Not every problem is cut and dry that can be trained for. Can access situations and come up with solutions.
- Calm Under Pressure. Shows the ability to maintain and even keel and navigate the highs and lows of the job day to day, week to week, etc.
- Proactive. Drive the bus. Be able and willing to direct your clients in the direction that is best for you, the company and for them. Take the wheel without being told to do so.
- Focus. Can work in a fast paced, ever-changing environment. Keeps eyes on the prize and adapts to the situations without losing footing or dropping any balls. Adjusts quickly to changing processes and procedures.
- Reliability. Has a healthy work life balance that does not interfere with either. Understands that the work cannot be done unless they are consistently present and put forth the effort and intent to accomplish their goals.
- Tech Savvy. Has an above average understanding of the Microsoft Suite; Excel, Word, Outlook and basic knowledge of CRM and internet databases.
- Sales: 1 year (Preferred)
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
High School Diploma
$55,000.00 - $140,000.00
Onestaff Medical offers a great sales opportunity to grow with the organization and become a pillar for success! We also offer: Competitive base salary plus generous bonus structure. Full benefits package including: health, dental, vision, life, 401k with a company match and MORE! Seasoned training program that will provide you with the necessary tools, skills and pathway for success! Career advancement. This is a sales position… Hustle is a must! Be Bold and hang on for the ride!!!!!!