18167 US Highway 19 North
Administrative Support-Recruiting Team Assistant
Clearwater, FL 33764
Monday - Friday 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM
We. Are. OneStaff. Medical. An independently-owned, nationally-recognized and amazingly awesome staffing firm looking for like-minded talent to add to our internal team! A work ethic forged in the Midwest, we are growing quickly, and want the right talent, looking to be challenged and grow with us in this amazing phase of our company. We promise you an open-door policy where your great ideas will be listened to by managers, and our owners, and you can truly see your individual impact on the business. If you have the drive, consider yourself a true self-starter wanting to see the impact you can make, and are motivated and awesome individual, then come be awesome with us!
Start your professional career with OneStaff Medical.
Be bold. Enjoy work again.Let us help.
- Process reference checks for the recruiting team, timely and efficient
- Assist Recruiters in obtaining Traveler Time Cards
- Prioritize daily workload, reports and etc
- Make hundreds of contacts daily using phone, email and text
- Assist with other duties as time allows
- Solid phone, email and texting skills
- Very strong time management and multi-tasking skills
- Strong sense of urgency
- Ability to problem solve
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
Would like to have:
- Experience with DotNetNuke.
- Familiarity with Agile development methodologies.
- Experience with DevExpress/ DevExtreme.
- DevExpress/ DevExtreme