10802 Farnam Drive
Accounts Receivable-Cash Application Specialist
10802 Farnam Drive
Omaha, NE 68154
Monday - Friday 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM
We. Are. OneStaff. Medical. An independently-owned, nationally-recognized and amazingly awesome staffing firm looking for like-minded talent to add to our internal team! A work ethic forged in the Midwest, we are growing quickly, and want the right talent, looking to be challenged and grow with us in this amazing phase of our company. We promise you an open-door policy where your great ideas will be listened to by managers, and our owners, and you can truly see your individual impact on the business. If you have the drive, consider yourself a true self-starter wanting to see the impact you can make, and are motivated and awesome individual, then come be awesome with us!
Start your professional career with OneStaff Medical.
Be bold. Enjoy work again. Let us help.
The Accounts Receivable Cash Application Specialist is responsible for ensuring all payments are applied to the correct invoice in QuickBooks. Researching and communicating short pays or invoice discrepancies through use of our Banking Software, Vendor Management Platforms, QuickBooks and OneStaff Medical's proprietary database and communicating findings to the appropriate departments or team members to be resolved. This position requires a true sense of urgency, detail and investigative intelligence.
- Perform daily reconciliation of cash received to cash posted in the AR financial system - research and resolve variances by utilizing QuickBooks, Banking Software and OneStaff Medical Database.
- Apply cash receipts to customer accounts within accounting software
- Oversee and administer daily banking activity including wires and ACH transactions
- Works with collections team regarding missing and/or inaccurate remittance information
- Works with Reverse Invoicing and Payroll team to correct inaccurate remittance information and updating pay and bill records in appropriate software.
- Research account variances
- Prepare and analyze bank reconciliations and monthly charge analysis
- Research and resolve over/underpayments
- Organizational skills
- Attention to detail
- Working with tight deadlines
- Time management
- Maintaining confidentiality
- Team Player
- Great attitude
- Gets along with others
- 1-year prior remittance cash application experience.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to prioritize tasks.
- A team player with solid communication skills.
- Experience with Quick Books and banking Cash Application software.
- Welcomes input from others.
High School Diploma
$50,000.00 - $62,000.00
We proudly offer our employees a full benefit package including health, life, dental, and vision insurance AND MORE, paid holidays and paid vacations and an awesome Perks Package!